Saturday, March 8, 2014

Top Quotes for Strong Women

Happy International Women's Day! 

Apapun sejarah dibalik hari peringatan ini (karena saya gatau kenapa ada hari besar ini - dan ga sempet googling, hehe) - remember, ladies: whatever you do, you ARE amazing! Be kind, be nice, be strong, be smart - but the most important thing is, be the best version of yourself! Because you are... limited edition ;)

Below are some quotes that I always remind to myself - some of them come from my idols, and I just think those quotes are worthy to be keep in heart and head. That's why I would love to share it with you, sisters. Enjoy! 

 

Source: Instagram @cindykarmoko
Source: Instagram @ameerah_at
Source: Instagram @badgalriri -- 
THIS! for the lazybums! - such as, me XD
Source: Instagram @harumips
Source: Instagram @monabinkalli

1 comment:

  1. happy women's day juga mak, :)
    salam hangat dari Bandung..
    blognya cantik, mak..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...